Nuffnang Ad

Saturday, November 17, 2007

Nice!

Everytime I buy the mix veggie rice from my hall canteen, without fail, I will always order the steam egg.

But not today. Coz...

.

.

.



I made myself!!! Doesn't look very nice, but it's yummy! Somehow the texture and taste is very similar to McD's scrambled egg. Oh yah, I used the soy sauce in the pantry, don't think the Auntie will mind la hor. I only "steal" one tablespoon.

The very creative me just now altered the Happy Birthday song specially for EM, coz it's her birthday today.

Happy Birthday To You
A girl as fair as snow
Pretty & cool like Ice Fairy
Except when you are angry (*splash)

The splash thing was because of something terrible that she did that to someone (not me, I don't want/dare to argue with her anymore after this incident) during a heated argument. Heh. Song is exclusively for her.

The song is repeating inside my head. -_-

P/S: Apparently I had an argument with her before the incident thing, but I totally forgot what was it already, but definitely milder than the incident.

No comments: