Nuffnang Ad

Thursday, November 08, 2007

S & Z

I was very nervous to meet my FYP Prof yesterday, coz I had not been doing much, and I was afraid that the meeting would drag very long. I delibrately scheduled to meet him at 10am, and I had a lecture at 10.30am, still 30 minutes seemed very long to me who did not have much to show him except a last minute proposed story flow chart of my project.

He was very happy to see me on the dot; I was very happy to know that he was to leave in 10 minutes. =)

Anyway, when I showed him the flow chart, did some explaination why such arrangement, how the game should flow blah blah blah. He said, "Oh, very good, very good!"

Phew, sense of huge relief. My attempt to impress him worked again. :P

As I was doing on the China's history whizz kids, much to his delight, I had the characters' names written on the flow chart too, in Chinese somemore, attempting to por him a bit since I think Chinese PRC prefer reading Chinese to English.

So he was pointing at the 2nd name, asking me who was the character. He added that he didn't even know this character.

I replied proudly, looking at the word I scribbled, "Wang Zeng Ru"

"Oh, ok ok ok, I see I see"

Later on after the meeting, when I was casually flipping at the stories, I saw that the hanyu pinyin name was Wang Seng Ru. Seng, not Zeng.

-_- Luckily he is a nice guy, and he didn't attempt to correct me, else I would be so malu already.

I'm so good at making a fool of myself.

No comments: