Nuffnang Ad

Monday, November 03, 2008

Nong Nong Time...

Hardly update nowadays, life is super boring...

At least once a week there's a MJ to look forward too
At least once a month, I hang out with friends...
At least once a year, I had my happy birthday to look forward to.

Still, nothing is comparable to today's outing with Uni fren, coz Mr. Hobbes is in too! The last time I saw him was like 3 months ago! Thank goodness I neither drool nor reddens when I looked at him. HA~~~ HA~~~ HA~~~ Wah lau, I am super hua chi.

Super TX teased me as usual, rolled my eyes at him gazillion times until my eyes ache.
Say I very hungry lah, coz I ran to the toilet twice.
Say I lousy organizer lah, coz until now none of the trips I wanted to go was planned.
Say I very rich lah, just because I used i-banking... Wat the ...

Heng ah, get to suan him back... Wah ha ha... Damn humourous!

No comments: