Nuffnang Ad

Friday, November 07, 2008

Dreams Come True

I wanted and new and affordable camera; I got it.

I wanted compensation for the awful taxi ride; I did.

I wanted my stupid shoes to fall apart, it happened!

Now where's the job I wanted?

Once again, I totally throw my boss off his guard, and showed my best side: Ultra Blur & Blindy Eyes

He was looking for this laptop, I told I only remember it was placed under the table, and hence I looked under the table and said, "Nope, not there."

My boss saw the laptop 5 minutes later, under the same table, just beside me.

All I could uttered was, "Sorry, too blind". You all should have see my boss' face, and he was totally speechless. And me, was burning red with embarrassment.

I wish I was really Doraemon and then I could hide into my pockets!

No comments: