Nuffnang Ad

Sunday, November 09, 2008

9 months later...

Miss Gwee and Miss Ng still cannot forget my birthday blunder ultra hilarious reaction! We actually still laughed to tears when we were talking about it! Bleahz... Die... That unglam scene of mine is so stuck with them forever.

Caught the Ave Q with the 2 of them, and only when with them, I actually forgo my weekly mahjong! Well, on top of of that, Marina Square was having quite a bit of sale.

Saw this pair of red shoes which was so apt to wear for CNY from Club Marc... $20 leh... Tempted to buy but the heels looked so weak that I think it will fall apart within the hour I wear...

My birthday is on Chu Si next year... I can come up with a theme party... celebrating 4th year anniversary of being 21 year old.

Snoop from Miss Gwee's vocab, a "ching-chong" theme partee!!!

Ave Q is fabulous! Laugh until I cry!

Today is a busy Sunday for me... My fingers didn't had a good rest from punching those ATM devices, and the computer keyboard. $xxx fly away today... $ for Jamie's tuition class & course materials, $ for my own Jap class which starts next week same time with Jamie's tuition, $ for the Bird Park Tickets (I got free tix for PA membership signup, so bought the other 2 at 30% off) and $ for next week's lunch. Bleahz....

Quite excited to pick up my Jap again... and be a student again. =)

No comments: