Nuffnang Ad

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Astro Outing

It was rather disappointing. The people whom I have not met for a long time all decided not to come due to personal reason.

And hence, I was left alone with a computer geek and a 宅男 who explicitly self-proclaimed. The 宅男, as usual, talked about himself, about what he had been doing, how he would be single for the rest of his life coz he work in army, and how he is not earning enough, and what would it be life if he had gone to university. Conclusion: Bored.

After the lunch, we went to catch the movie: Quarantine

This is one sick show, because of its documentary way of filming, the scenes were often fidgeting. Is like having seasickness, nauseous and dizzy. It did not help when the show is all about gruesome. But I was too sick to be taken aback at those sudden "suppose to catch you off guard" scenes. I was feeling really sick after the show, and all the 宅男 could say was, "I feel sick too." -_-|||

An average show, although the lead female's acting was superb. It looks like she was really scared.

After the movie, I decided go for some shopping and the 宅男 decided to tag along, not my idea of shopping. He would be waiting outside the shop while I was scrutinizing the price tags of the items. I kept hinting him whether he wanna go back first coz it's gonna take some time since I was shopping. My third attempt finally got him off my tail. Hee hee. That's when I decided to my hair a change.

Oh yah, Miss Diyumi, he asked about you leh!

No comments: