Nuffnang Ad

Monday, November 03, 2008

Compliant, Complaint

I lodged a complaint against a taxi-driver on the day I bought my camera. Had wanted to take MRT that day, but by the time I walked to the station, my feet were lamed from the high heels shoes, and seeing the crowd on the track, I made my mind to take taxi. And to take the taxi, I had to lame all the way to Jurong Entertainment Centre. -_-|||

And so, the moment I boarded the taxi, I played with my new toy. After 10 minutes, or so, then I realised I was at Alexandra Road.

Hello, I didn't tell you which road to take, so you take long route is it?

I was burning mad with desire to told him off, but thinking since I did not tell him which road, fine, CTE CTE lor. But the idea of letting him diminished when he ask me where is Ave 2 (I stayed at Ave 4), and couldn't make a left turn appropriately.

I had encountered taxi-drivers who took CTE, but that was way before I knew KJE-Mandai was nearer, and I gave him the green light to take CTE. I also had drivers taking KJE and cut woodlands, also bloody expensive, but yet again, I was the goodu who believed Mandai was congested. But this time, this driver was quiet all the way until he was unsure where is Ave 2. A bit too much in my opinion. Chao geng also cannot geng until like that.

I lodged my improper English complaint on Wed, and today, the customer feedback replied me. Out of their goodwill, I got $10 worth complimentary taxi vouchers.

In my opinion, not so bad.

Here's what I wrote:

I an utterly disgusted at this driver. He had took a long route without my knowing, neither inform nor ask my preference of the route I would like take to take. I usually take taxi back from Jurong IBP, and I do not need to tell the driver "go by KJE then Mandai Road", for this route is shorter than going by CTE. Most drivers had the initiative to tell me the route he/she will be taking, but not driver of 1363K. He covered a total of 33.8km, taking 37 mins using CTE road, where I usually covered 24.8km and using only 26mins using the KJE in another taxi, in a non-congestion road. I shall not even go through how he misheard Ave 4 as Ave 2, hence unable to make a right turn after the Lentor ave near Yishun Ave 1. Fine, I gave him the signal to go straight all the way before making a right turn at Yishun Ring Road. His muddleness not only cost me extra $15, but also additional precious 10 minutes, excluding the walking time I need to make for stopping my trip outside Blk 666 instead of my own block. I hope to see some compensation being made and also, demerits from the driver. Even if he is not a seasoned drive, he should have the decency to tell me the route he was going to use.


A very passionate complaint, right? Was mad leh! $35, can buy 3 pairs of shoes you know!

Conclusion: Don't mess with an ex-EEE student, we are damn hardcore standard-compliance, faithful follow procedures and nutty over precision!

No comments: