Nuffnang Ad

Monday, June 09, 2008

Mahjong Luck Running Out... Meow...

Went for a game of mahjong today, no luck + no skill = lose money. I played with Belle and her uni frens, who were all highly skilled, bleahz... Kinda lost my concentration coz my energy was sapped up after trying to counter-guard them, and ended up trying to win fast to minimize loss. But they are very nice chaps, coz 2 of them were tag-team, so while one is playing, the other one will guide us on our playings, =).
~||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||~

While I was out shopping with Kim yesterday, we came across a rather fat orange tabby cat, sitting solemnly against the pillar.

Kim: Is that cat pregnant?
Me: I don't know, ask it?
Kim: Ha ha ha, how to ask?
Me: Meow1! Meow2! Meow1?
Kim: No, you should sound sad mah coz...
Me: (without letting Kim finished her sentence) Like this?
Me and Kim: Meow~~~~~ (low pitch)

We two are so crappy, ha ha. It was always fulfilling (as in my self discovery) to go out with her, coz she was able to give me insights that I do not see, and she won't put me down in an ugly way, but rather, knock me out of my nonsensical rubbish by telling me methodically which makes perfect sense. She was always right, like when I am far too nice to a certain person who did not deserve it at all, letting myself being squeezed unconditionally. We talked about so much things, which made her appalled at my way of thoughts, and hence made me ashamed of my own childish thinkings. Must change must change...

True friends give real judgment of you, whether you like to hear or not. However, I don't know if I passed as a true friend coz I am so afraid to annoy people, yet I do annoy people unknowingly, this is so perplex! Perhaps, being truthful and being annoying is a thin line between to tread on...

So... A better me, a better world???
~||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||~

Jia was telling me how young the directors are nowadays, hence they must be very competent, to be director of certain division etc. However, I told her somehow "directors" are overrated nowadays, anyone can be a director, like the hair director neighborhood hair saloon who charge us $5 (in the past) for a haircut. Anyway, I bought the Saturday's The ST to look for jobs, and while flipping through the thick "Recruit" section, I saw a casket company looking for:

Funeral Director: must possess a class 3 driving license. I assume this "Director"drives the van.

and at the same column, Funeral advisors: must be physically fit.

Interesting how a job title could beautify a job, hor?

No comments: