Nuffnang Ad

Monday, June 23, 2008

Lucky!

Other than the spitting drama, I still feel that my life is very lucky!

I am a big and fat procrastinator, I always pushed my things to do at the very last minute, thinking that it will spur me more to complete more things. Of course, the time is just enough to achieve average results, and I would wished for one more day to give the stuff a boost!

For example, the current project I am doing now for my ex IA coy, it had been 2 months already, by right it should be long completed, but by left, I dragged,my boss also dragged, hence, I am still 10% away from finishing line.

Today was supposed to complete everything, but it was nowhere near the finished product, so I thought I just went away and submit, and made adjustments spontaneously. Who knows, I was supposed to reach at 1pm, but I left house at 12.45pm, hence, when my boss called and informed me that he wouldn't be free to go through the project with me, deep down I was happy, coz I got another day to finish! Probably the spit did me some good here?

Even though there were many times I told myself, finish earlier, more time for adjustments, still I always dragged till 2 days before then I do my stuffs. Tsk tsk tsk... Just like a habit, it takes time to mold this habit out... which I am still molding. I truly look upon people who finish their stuffs, no bring over. I truly should set a good example to Jamie, then she won't be always using my slang: "Later then I do lah!"

No comments: