Nuffnang Ad

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Drama Ma Ma

My recent life is so peaceful that I hope for some drama to happen, like: falling in love? Ha ha... Indeed, a drama did happen, but not the one I wished for. Someone spitted onto my head while I was on the up-riding escalator in Northpoint!!! TA MA DE... It was so so so traumatizing leh! Imagine you saw something whitish fell down, and it thudded on your head. Your reflex reaction was to touch that thing and it was slimy. And when you saw what was on your fingers to be saliva with bubbles somemore, could you not freak out?

I rushed to the toilet immediately to wash my hair man, damn gross!

I could not pinpoint who was that disgusting fella, but still, my mind automatically thought of some of the unwelcome people which our govt love to employ. Seriously, S'pore uncles, like my dad may spit, but they spit by the roadside or drain. This fella seriously have no sense of hygiene lor! Wah lau, spit in a shopping centre!

Jia was telling me how murky the public swimming pool was in Yishun, and it even tasted salty (coz she accidentally swallowed a few mouthfuls)! I don't recall the water was salty back when I was in primary school. This is very horrifying, that our gracious society is being polluted by people whose own country who doesn't educate its people manners!

I have smell body odor so bad that it was as if they were walking rubbish collection center, albeit unwillingly though. I have seen enough of them in my hostel who don't bath, but merely wiped themselves with a tub of water only.

Seriously, we should really enforce rules to those people who wished to come to our country. Like in Holland, foreigners who wanted to stay in the country, be in long term or short term, they were required to do a compulsory questionnaire to show how much they understand Holland's living lifestyle and culture. We ought to do the same too! Like, where do you spit if you can't find a toilet? Which side should you stick to in a walkway? How should one behave in a crowded place?

I have noticed how rude people were to me in the service area and mostly were people who are not local. No, I don't mean Malaysians, they are similar to us and in fact, their service were more sincere!

Oh man, a spit of saliva trigger so much... I also very suay lah! When I was in secondary school, I kenna someone' vomit too (I think the person was so sick and nauseous that he/she just vomited over the wall in the third floor), but luckily it fell onto my bag. Anyway, saliva on my head felt worse than vomit on my bag!

NABEH!!!! Hmpf!

No comments: