Nuffnang Ad

Thursday, June 05, 2008

Hooray! No more NTU!!!

I passed! I PASSED ALL! YEAH!!!

With a significant chiam tou somemore!!! Another A- bagged, for my design module! =) I was so exhilarated to see the A- that I jumped for joy, literally! Floor almost cracked under my gradually increasing and already very heavy weight. Coz tat A- was the least to expect, when 50% was project based and we channeled 90% of our energy in recreating from samples. =P I was so afraid that marker will see through the plan... phew... I'm definitely not proud of this but under that circumstance, it's bo pian...

Engineers and society was also least expected, a B, I did crap my paper through, leaving shitty remarks on the history of Singapore and industrialization etc. Probably this proved something, crapping does come in handy sometime.

FYP needless to say... 400 lines of codes only, what to expect except a B. I brought it upon myself one lor... Serves me right...

Computer Security was a B-, hmm... can't remember the questions, but then it was the last paper and I have ample time to study... and then I think I spent 3 days... so ok, B- is good enough.

Web Services I got a B+, wah ha ha, another grade which I don't know how it came about. I was only confident about the first question on history of internet, which I wrote non-stop for 20 minutes. The last 2 questions was really anyhow whacked, coz it was on XML which I have to write codes and I didn't memorize all, only remembering selectively some parts... I think the lecturer gave me sympathy marks for wasting ink on top of those correct codes, which somehow tabulated to a B+ which he probably didn't understand why too. He might have counted again and again until he was reluctant to give me the grade. =D

Database was the one I feared most, I only had 1 day to study and there was a lot of materials which I miraculously failed to see. Prior before the start of exams, I also scrapped some tutorials only and I had thought I wouldn't have make it through. Still I got a C+, can't complain.

Together with my previous Cs and Ds in the first 3 semesters and a lot of Bs in the last semester, I got a 3rd class, still, mai hiam ka zui, I had passed!

It is not the best when people looked at it (the grades and class), but it's the best at how I looked at it, so I am happy.

Less expectations bring more happiness.
Less desires lead to self-satisfaction.

No comments: