Nuffnang Ad

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Change

Changed my flooble chatbox to cbox's one coz flooble was blocked by my CA's Parental Control. The ironic part about this CA was it was supposed to control Jamie's games, but it didn't seem to have any effect on it leh! She still could play most of her games but most of my blog feeds were blocked. So unfair.

We actually had lobsters for supper, which we thought they were crayfishes. A simple fix would do, boil them, scrap the meat out, mix with mayo and black pepper: Nice. =)

I had so many dumplings for breakfast that I'm sore at the thought of eating it again, but nonetheless, I was seduced to finish the remaining ghee dumplings just now. Burp!

My life is so sedentary siah... I'm storing all the fats already... and not many of the useless things passed out leh... wah... even my blog is like getting boring.

No comments: