Nuffnang Ad

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Feeling Awful

I felt really awful yesterday, not about my interview, which I think I didn't make it lah, but about my appearance. I didn't have time to put on decent makeup to cover my tiredness, puffy eys and dull complexion before the interview, but that's not the problem. I couldn't pinpoint which area I felt really awful, but I just tot I looked really really really ugly, like a troll. Big, heavy and grunt when I talked.

After a whole day of scrutinizing, I thought shaping my eyebrow might do me some good, and unwilling to get cheated again, I DIY.

The result was surprisingly neat, and the brows are almost on equal heights this time! My previous virgin attempt on shaping my eyebrows ended looking like I was giving the one brow raise look 24/7.

Now I just need a new haircut to make myself feel sexy.

No comments: