Nuffnang Ad

Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Rejected

Jia asked me, whether I was rejected by companies before. At that moment, I couldn't recalled any straightaway, and now as I think back, I did get rejected, twice, both telco companies.

The first rejection by the west side telco was expected coz I wanted to work part time, and when they asked me if I could get to work on time, I told them should be no problem, but I got stunned when they asked what if I couldn't handle both jobs, and I couldn't justify my position of why I wanted to work a part time when I already held a full time job, and I possibly couldn't tell them it was because I wanted to earn more money! BTW, it was a group interview.

The second time was at the east side telco, a temp full time job to work before I entered Uni. The reason why I wasn't selected was pretty straightforward: I went straight to interview after a half day work with no nap during the travel from west to east, hence I talked incoherently and wasn't impressive to the supervisor. I remembered being very tired and pondered his questions each for a long time.

To me, it was just finding another job lor.

No comments: