Nuffnang Ad

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Random Rubbish

I'm leaving for Penang in 3 more hours. Will be posting many many (hopefully) pictures lah!

Turned out that Mum is going to Penang too, and she hid it from us for 2 whole weeks! Crazy Jia had a crazy time laughing until she cried, when Mum finally told her that she's going and hence, "delivered" Jamie to one of my relatives. Ha... We thought she wanna get some lomantic time with my Dad without the 3 chandeliers, ha ha ha!

I met up with a secondary school fren today. We haven met since our poly first year! Damn long ago, and we went to Mac, coz that was the place we always hang out back in secondary school days during the study period for O-levels. Mac was also proudly my sponsor for the 10kgs I gained in that 1 year, gosh.

Among my clique, there was only a guy which now had evolved into a faithful Amway distributor, me dread of meeting up with him, and 2 malay girls. Anyway, we took some pictures with the magnificent M logo, to show to the other girl Shameen who is still in Egpyt. Hear from Liana (the person I met) that Shameem is getting married to that shy boy from SRJC. Heh heh.

Wah...

Alright, too tired to do anything. Shall upload my glorious pictures next time

No comments: