Nuffnang Ad

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Penang Trauma

How could I forgot this traumatizing experience?

Jia and I were the only 2 aged 25 and below, hence it become sort of a topic for the oldies to chat. Anyway, on day 2 evening, I changed to a black tee shirt and because my grey pants was already very tight, my muffins were flowing way over and there was no way my tee could hide.

So while waiting for the lift , they were gasping how alike we were to our mum blah blah blah... Suddenly this auntie stared patting my waist and chanted: "这边不要像妈咪"

I was too stunned to react expect replying that it was due to exam stress, then the lady started saying must lose weight etc.

Jia was quietly stepping back and sucking in her own mini muffins. -_-|||

I joked about how adults had moved from my face down to my stomach: from pinching my face and said "so cute" to pointing my stomach and said "so fat".

Haiz...

No comments: