Nuffnang Ad

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Busy busy busy

It had been 4 days since my last entry, but it felt like a whole week! Wed's presentation was a totally bullshit, and me must have ate a tiger's gut to shoot back my moderator, although I wasn't very assertive lah.

Been busy dating, that's what my life been revolving, and he's none other than Mr.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
HARRY POTTER!!!

I dun understand why a supposedly children book could catch everybody's soul, including mine. I'm already almost finishing the 5th title, Order of the Phoenix. And when we went library today, Jamie actually found the 6th and 7th! It is such a horrible suppression to keep my hands off them for the next few weeks coz I got shitloads of things to clear! FYP binding, FYP instruction guide, clear room, blah blah blah.. The things I wanted to do is almost 2 A4 pages, with my point size 20 font though, still... a lot...

Oh, I've passed the first interview, and I am going to the second round on Monday. But then, I am in a huge dilemma now though, despite that I am more or less finalized on my next plan already. Will reveal more details once I settled everything, first thing first was getting an IOU from Loanshark Lim. =)

To me, a once-in-a-lifetime experience is more worth than paid job, hence, my itchy butt is now once again in a deeper shitty debt lah.

Haiz... Loanshark Lim said, "钱债能还的再多,也没人情债多,因为是欠一辈子的。" Must be extra nicey to her liao.

I realized I'm less conscious about how my body looked fat when I'm with Jamie, coz bringing her automatically makes me look like I'm her mother and having a kid somehow justify my barrel body. But then, so many mothers who had a dozen kids don't even weigh half of me lor... !@#$%^&*!@#$%^&*&

No comments: