Nuffnang Ad

Monday, February 18, 2008

Jamie's Hilarious Morning

As per requested, here I am blogging about my beloved spoilt brat sister, Jamie's morning maniact.

Well, somehow, we were going for breakfast with Jamie instead of Jia, coz Jamie asked for it, Jia didn't want it. So we were rushing, coz it was almost 6.45am already, and Jamie's speed of eating is as fast as a snail crawling. So as Mum lifted up her Barbie bag to carry, her files dropped from the bottom of the bag. Dang! The bottom was torn!

In a mad rush, I took the spare bag and stuffed all her things inside. This spare bag had only 2 compartments, so it was rather squeezy for Jamie's rubbish. So I was holding the water bottle, trying to find place to fit it. At this point, Mum told me that the water bottle leaked badly if put it horizontal. As I was thinking what to do with it, Jamie grabbed the bottle from me, twisting it and said, "转紧紧就不会漏水咯!" (It won't leak if we tightens it.)

She twisted it so hard that she was thrown forward, cap of the bottle unscrewed, and splashed the water on me!

I was more than glad that I was holding on to the bag, and the water didn't seep through her worksheets and textbooks. Anyway, Mum had a good time laughing at the whole saga.

Jamie threw another false alarm during breakfast, she almost spilled her Milo. If she really did that, Mum would be screaming at her instead of laughing.

JOTD:
Dad won starter prize in 4D recently, and this was what Jamie told Mum: 会中就是会中, 不要整天怪我的书 ('输' 同音) hor!

No comments: