Nuffnang Ad

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Feeling bugs in my stomach.

OH MY FREAKING GOODNESS!

I'm feeling bugs instead of butterflies in my stomach. I'm sensing the tension of the inability to complete project in time, less talk about perfection.

I had a 1 year schedule which I obviously did not follow dutifully.

My 1 week (9 days in fact, 2 sats and 2 suns) plan is screwed because of my procrastination.

And now my 5 days planned is screwed because of a last minute calling, HOW???

If the project demo is to be fixed on 2 April, I have exactly 35 days to complete it starting this midnight. Great...

35 days = 840 hours

6 more weeks of lessons - 90 hours

Sleep estimated to be 6 hrs per day - 210 hours (I think I have to drop it 5 or 4 already)

3 hours per day for travelling, eating,and bathing -105 hours

50% of tme is gone like that, maybe to make myself better, I have Sat and Sun, full time.

Gosh! May I tide this over. 20 man-days to complete my project. Probably need to outsource already.

This stills doesn't sound comforting as I have 1 more presentation, 2 assignments and 3 reports to do.

Shall go take a bath to calm myself down now.

No comments: