Nuffnang Ad

Monday, February 04, 2008

Birthday Post #2

After the celebration at Bugis, I headed back to hostel. Probably I was in a very good mood, so I decided to spring clean my room for CNY, before my shower.

I was doing the final touch of mopping floor, when my room was barged open by Miss Ng and Miss Gwee, holding McD plastic bags! I was so shocked, very very shocked, super duper shocked that I retreated to the corner of my bed and stuttered with wails. You know, like how monsters or ghostes cornered someone and left them no place to run.

5 seconds later, we all broke into laughters and cramps.

I had saw them at the end of the corridoor when I was on my back from toilet, but I didn't recognise them! They, seeing that I saw them, ran all the way down to 2nd level.

2 of them had fun laughing at my expression, saying it was very classic and hilarious.

Anyway, they were really sweet. They had bought McD's hot fudge and strawberry ice-cream to celebrate my birthday. They also got me a fantastic brown bag which I blur blur thought it was their stuff.

Miss Ng entertained us with this hotdog joke: Her friend was a BBQ party. She was trying to hold the hotdog which was fresh off the BBQ pit with her mouth, so another friend was bewildered to see her this way and asked what was she doing. She answered:

"I'm trying to SUCK and BLOW the hotdog at the same time!"

Hilarious!

Not many photos, but still we took a few. Luckily they weren't armed with a camera or else they could have blackmailed me a treat with that horrendous face of mine!

This photo did not make any difference either.

Video below was something I shoot after I recovered from my shock, interviewing the masterminders. Isn't it weird how people auto hold a imaginary mic when they sing or being interviewed? Hee Hee

No comments: