Nuffnang Ad

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Of money and room

Extra $200 from Dad again, shiok to the max! Luckily I'm stuck in school to do project, else I think the money will be gone in 3 days.

Probably gonna change feng shui (ala furniture shifting) tomorrow, since everyone is so hyped up! We will be rewiring the electrical sockets in our house, after 20 years! So must chope chope decide where we need the new sockets to be before the hype is over! (My procrastination inherited from my Dad lah, so... yah, ha ha ha)

Wah, I'm so gonna miss my current bedroom which has the most windows, so it's very windy at night, especially monsoon season. But then the room is gonna converted into a recreational room under Jia's proposal since we are moving that old-fashioned 29" tube tv into my room. Next time can play mahjong, play pc game, watch tv all in that room. =)

I'm thinking... maybe can ask him to install a water heater? Heh heh, then I can have a hot shower anytime I want le!!! Wah, I felt like we are moving house like that.

We got a new tv console, Mum got her new wardrobe, and we are getting a 42" LCD TV!!! Shuang to the max siah!

Maybe I should wish a 4D strike myself, then I can install the heater!!!

Must throw more things away. Coz 旧的不去,新的不来!Wah ha ha ha!

No comments: