Nuffnang Ad

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

No hole for me to hide

I was sending out email to my teammates as none of them attended the tutorial today. This was what I typed, during lesson:

Hi people
Prof Gay just told me he wanted to see the tech requirements together with the business analysis, so I told him we will send him an updated one. Is it possible we complete this before this weekend (I think is good to chop everything up ASAP so that we can concentrate on other things like FYP, ^_^).
So I proposed a meet up discussion coz the tech requirements need more details and the parts are more or less connected together.
Michelle: after 12nn on thurs, 930-1230 on fri
SiQi: free on thurs after 1330, after 430 on fri
to Jiahong and Salony: Please tell us the schedule asap, okie?
Another proposal is we chop the full report up during the the one week break, then after that we could concentrate on the second part of this project.
I'm regretting taking this module already. LOL.
Si Qi


As I clicked "Send", a voice boomed behind me: "They left you to do all these things?"

Prof Gay was standing right behind all the while I was typing!!! Wah Biang!

I should have the decency to tell him it's rude to read other people's email, but I was so shocked by him that I couldn't say it.

More drama please. Dang kwet veli much.

Oh, forgot to mention there was this rather cute-looking guy who showed his butt crack at my direction the whole lesson and he became so uncute liao. Why no underwear!!!???!!! Probably his butt crack was the cause which made me lose my sense of response. Ha ha ha.

No comments: