Nuffnang Ad

Friday, February 03, 2006

Running effort kanna flush down into toilet

After the 3 rounds of effort yesterday, all went down to the toilet bowl today. Why? Coz my after dinner "snacks" were very highly poisonous in calories.
Summary:
Breakfast @8am: 2 Apollo brand chocolate cakes
Brunch @10am: 1 teh ni, and tom yam yong tau foo, with bee hoon
Dinner @ 6.30pm: 1 Time-out chocolate, 1 duck kuay teow & mee, 1 walnut brownie (belated birthday cake slice, courtesy of Roomie & KCQ, finished 40% only)
Supper @ 10pm: n slices of egg sandwiches, n sotong balls, 1 prata kosong, 1 satay, 1 chocolate mini pie, 1 fish fillet, 2 cups of green tea, 1 mini chocolate bar.
See, whatever I ate today complement the calories I burn yesterday. And to think I tried to keep away from rice, makes no difference since I ate kinda a lot for supper. Niah mind, this coming saturday I have kickboxing class, shall use my 100% energy!
The cake slice was really a surprise, Roomie was still trying to lure me to go toilet with KCQ, but it happened that my water intake for today wasn't high and there was no urgency, so in the end she "went" while KY (KCQ) and me we went to the mart located at the cafe to buy some stuffs. And I really gong gong believed them altho they were whispering very obviously behind my back. Being the KPO, I kept asking KY what did they whisper, and she replied "Bad things about you lor!". Ha ha, anyway, I wasn't sensitive enough to suspect anything altho I suspected a little while I was in the mart, but I just attributed it as fantasizing that they would surprise me lah. And I really never expected it during dinner. I am grateful, coz it's almost 1 week since my birthday. I had learned to appreciate kindness and thoughtfulness, and I almost felt that it was my broadcasting (on how I spent my birthday) that made them obligated to have a mini celebration. I am so paiseh and touched. They also bought me a Chachos, asking my preference between cheese or BBQ flavour. I choose cheese coz I like. I really thought KY bought it for her "ration". A gazillion thanks to those who gave me presents, I really appreciate the thoughts behind it.
Such an irony, I went to bed feeling hungry last night. Today, is sleeping with a full stomach. Thinking whether to go jogging tmr or not... My face is so nice to squeeze now, haiz... Double Chins are back here on visit again, must get rid of them!!!

No comments: