Nuffnang Ad

Monday, February 13, 2006

Moths...

A dead moth gave me a big shock just now. I wasn't wearing my specs, and while putting my Dynamo back in the racks outside, I thought I saw a wrapper, so I thought of clearing it away. After picking it up, I saw it was brown and I thought it was a leaf, after 0.05s, sensing the texture was not right, and at that point, I saw the head and I dropped it immediately and eewed loudly.
Later Roomie confessed that she had put it on my shoebox and not on the floor feared that people would step on it. She had thought it was alive and wanna let it fly away. Little did she knew that it was a faux and the moth was actually motionless. However, I had picked the moth from the floor, and not from the shoebox, so I cracked this joke about the moth must have been really alive, but the odour of my stinky shoes was so overpowering that the moth fainted, and thus dropped the floor, causing its death. LOL, anyway, we were quite boliao also, to think we could laugh over a moth for almost 5 minutes!
Anyway, my hostel is heavily infested with bugs, so I'm kinda used to it. I just have some scary and silly thoughts that these "unwelcome guests" would rest on me while I'm in deep slumber. Yee... kinda grossed out at the thought of it. Pui! Yucks!
I was reading an article from Reader's Digest, and it was about a man who was deeply passionate on moth photography. He was mesmerized one day when a moth landed on his projecter and on the white screen, he could see vivid and colourful fur prints. From there, he started to hold exhibition, where he would enlarge the photos on these moths. It was so huge that one could even see the furry wings. Yes, moths have fur. I was very surprised too. Those people who visited his exhibition, could not resist and touch the photosfor they don't believe that the print was taken on a moth. Without description, one would have thought it was leopard print.
Nature is so fascinating, isn't it?
Enough on these arty-farty moths. I was quite pissed off with Mr. H, a very good buddy I knew online, no, not the guy who fixed the PC, it's the guy who cannot do simple simultaneous equations. Since last Friday, I had started to clip my fringe back coz it was rather irritating to keep brushing them back during lesson. So today, I met him for a movie and dinner (no, it wasn't those kind of romantic date, more of a buddy outing). The moment he saw me, he critisized that my outfit was auntie, I retorted back that my image was like this since the day he knew me. Later he commented my hair was very auntie, and again I defended by saying that "better than looking like shaggy dog". I almost feel like whacking him when he said my face looked rounder! Argh... last straw! I warned him to stop all his nonsense else I would be angry. Yeah, he stopped for 5 minutes and continued to "suan" me in the theatre. =_=lll But niar mind, I got my revenge soon coz he was critisizing that my phone wallpaper was childish, I shoot back, claiming it's better than his MSN pic, who was a very chio Korean chick but also a chao ah-gua, and that he had no QC for chio bus. Idiotic dickhead.
I swore I shall never treat him like a guy again, treat him like a dumb-dumb.

No comments: