Nuffnang Ad

Saturday, February 11, 2006

Busy Busy Busy

A very busy week, coz busy with exercise, busy with hall, busy with schoolwork and projects, and busy with neopets. Ha ha... Anyway... today is Saturday, shall relax and buck up for monday's test! Think I going back tonight to hall... I only know how to watch tv and use PC at home niah, so must chop chop go hostel and study.
Weighed myself last night, before I started munching on crackers, new year goodies, and a cup of milo at 1am, I was 76kg. Update next week, if there's any losses. Hee hee.
V-day coming, hiaz... I used to have PZ to be my "lesbian" partner, now she got herself a "playboy", duhz... I'm so lonely... Roomie said, V-day going to coop herself in the hostel, think I'm going to join her. Wah ha ha ha....
Sometimes I really don't understand, it seems like if u have no dates on V-day, very loserish. I never used to think like that, until one fine V-day, you see all the couples on the road with roses, wah sia, you really don't feel normal. No wonder Roomie said she want to stay in hall.
I think I better set up something for myself to do, if not very loserish. That is, study, wash clothes, and play games on Tuesday. LOL.

No comments: