Nuffnang Ad

Thursday, February 02, 2006

I am very happy...

It felt really good to sweat it out-went to jog at the stadium, and I managed to run 3 rounds, which is equivalent to 1.2km. No stopping at all, well, I must say I'm pretty amazed by myself that after 6 months of inactivity, 3 rounds are quite a feat. Almost wanna stop at 2, luckily, my running partner LH pushed me on. Thanks LH!
And today, I received my first present from her for this year (not counting the thingS I buy for myself, *chuckles). Such a sweet and thoughful lady, I merely said that her shawl looked very nice, and she bought one for me as birthday gift. I am really very touched. It is a brownish beige colour shawl, very nice and quality is damn good. Now I'm feeling very ashamed, I could not remember when was the last time I give her a present, I think it was just some birthday sms. I did not even send her a sms last year! Haiz... shame on me... :( This year must return favour, so tell me what you want, k? =D Eh... Like that like not sincere, never mind, I treat u some day! =D
Just realised I still owe a lot of people birthday gifts, and money for a sec fren's shared present. Die... I shall ask them out while it's still CNY mood, if not later everyone will be busy with tests and exams liao... including me. =(
BTW, I also very buay hiao byte and broadcast to some frens my birthday, hee hee, coz I like people to know it's my birthday and wished me. Never mind presents, those are bonus, a simple wish I very happy liao. Like Flower wished me a belated birthday, although there was no surprise, but still, I am happy.
I better go and sleep liao, my stomach is growling. Lights out!

No comments: