Nuffnang Ad

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Happy V-Day!

What a day to spend my day: Rush proposal till 3am last night, woke up at 7am to go library and search for hard copy reference. Edit some more parts of proposal, try to print but failed coz the machine could not read my card and it kept giving me runtime error. Rush to another building to print, then rush to bookstore to buy file. Rush for lesson, already in malfunction mode due to sleep deprive. Ate brunch and then went to academic office to help LL submit her withdrawl letter, realised a shorter route (actually should be less tiring route) to go to the office. Went to pc laband enjoy aircon, until it's too cold and sleep for 15 mins on the bench. Attend a scary tutorial, treat myself to Beef Fantastic meal, and then proceed to nap for 4 hours.
Even when I'm in school, I'm not spared from getting flower-natic. Holy Pig! Flowers, bears, chocolates, heart shape balloons, could be seen everywhere! Wah Liew... Anyway, a typicsl boring day.
Happy Valentine's Day to all people!

No comments: