Nuffnang Ad

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

It's the end of Jan!!!!

I always love end of Jan, because it is always endless birthday parties for me. =) I have 1 round after another with different groups of friends!

Had my first birthday treat by Jerlyn last Thurs when I met her, after what felt like 8yrs? Yeap, that's how long we had not met. She was so sweet, remembered that my birthday (ok, Facebook can check...) was on Sunday, so she treated me for dinner at Out of the Pan at Raffles City Shopping Centre. Must try their crepes!!! Awesome!!!

Fri was quiet and Sat , Jia and I went to do manicure and pedicure =). Then Jia bought 步步惊心, so we had drama marathon until 2am!!! Then I went to sleep coz I cmi le, Jia continued though. Throughout, I was busy replying to birthday greetings! Ha ha, I even 'haoliao' to Jia I need to reply birthday msgs on FB.

On Sun morning, first thing I did was screamed at Min, because she kept taking my pads. That's not why I'm so pissed, I was angry because she left the empty package in my cupboard! I was so fierce that even my Dad came into my room and asked what happened. After screaming, I fell back to sleep until 3pm. Jia and Min went to market with Mum, so I quickly catch the episodes I missed. When Jia came back, we continued until 9pm.

Dad's taxi happened to break down and sent for servicing, so it was the first time after a long time that he was here for my birthday. And for the first time, we didn't have to hurry cake cutting coz he had to go to work. We cut the birthday cake at around 9.15, after Min came out of shower.

I had 46 FB msgs, 6 sms (2 from the same person). see how trending goes? =)

Then on Monday, my collegaues planned a surprise cake for me! The cake was so sinfully nice!!! But also difficult to cut coz it was so creamy! anw, CHOCOLATE CREAM! High end cake!!! Yummy!!! see pic!!!
The brand of the cake. Atas can?

Not so atas after cutting.

That's what left after cutting, and I wanted to eat it for dinner, but someone's action was faster and ate away the 2 roses, left a care slice in the box. =(

So in a fit of spite, I brought home the chocolate they gave me. :P Had wanted to share in the office.
So pretty! How did they know I like ribbon??? =D

After which I met Esther babe. I am blessed with sweet friends, she gave TFS facial masks, lip balm and REESE PEANUT BUTTER CUPS!!! All my favorite things in the world in a pretty little bag!!!
I am in love!!!
After dinner at Sarang, we went A&F again! This time, we both bought the red cardigans!!! So so so in love!!! It was winter sale, 30% off, so I saved $30!!! Heng I didn't rush into buying last time. =D

Looks better under the A&F yellow light (which was sg flag type of red) and in real, slightly dark pink red.
And of course, how can I miss taking polaroid with the cutie???
I caught the close-my-eyes-while-taking-polaroid bug from Esther!!!

Schweet!
Happy Belated Birthday to myself! =D

No comments: