Nuffnang Ad

Monday, January 09, 2012

So.. Another good friend got hitched!

So, I was once again asked to be a sister. What to do, I do a really great job! And I really enjoyed basking in their blissful day, almost felt like I'm marrying off my own daughter/sister. Hee Hee.

So SH and I spent the whole night doing the yoga cards, well, we both returned to my home at around 1pm...  coz we went to do some last minute grocery shopping, then we had only 4.5 hours to bath, rest and prepare the cards. She went to sleep after the yoga cards, while I continued with the love contract. By the time I finished I had to bath and get ready to head out.

As I did not have any sleep, I practically ate non-stop throughout the day as it went by:

1) At bride's hse: 1 pc of marble butter cake + 2 pkts of drinks
2) At groom's house: 2 pcs of cream cakes + 2 pkts of drinks
3) At their new house: 8 slices of BBQ pringles + 1 mini magnum (I'm now known as magnum gal)
4) Cocktail reception: Holding onto a bowl of peanuts snacks
5) During the lunch course, I helped myself to a second serving, or third or fourth.

Seriously, if my mouth stopped, my brain would stop and I would sleep. Which it happened twice in the car rides, once at the reception table while I was manning the guest list...  -_-|||

When I reached home, I was immediately knocked out, I didn't even wash off my makeup!!! Which was so unlike me...

Let the pictures do the talking!!!
Looked delicious, isn't it?
Inocent but potent!

very original form...

this one, looked a bit creepy

yoga pose cards! nice hor?

me and the bride

Happy for them!
They only had 1 VG and 1 PG. Seriously, I dislike the VG coz he haolianed about Amei riding on his white bike during her concert, and I really didn't pay attention what.. sat so far some more...

The PG was easily amused, he laughed when I dug the bitter gourd; when I sang "Sy in the house!!!" as I showed distaste for the VG's idea of singing the classic wedding bells; when I said "我承认!!" to his comment "中间那个最cute的"; laughed some more when I carried the basin and acted "给我一点吃的吧..." He really thought I wanted to eat.... then laughed when I said I was just being playful. got so funny meh!!! 我会误会的叻!!! 哈哈哈!!! joking.

And due to lack of sleep hence the high sugar intake, I was super high and cracked a lot of jokes. YW even said I was very Man when I ate the marble out of my hand instead of using place and fork... We ate like that at home also what...

As for why I am magnum gal, it was because the groom caught me eating their mini magnum, without knowing that his bride gave me the permission. The PG, upon seeing I was eating again, took a shot of me. -_-||| so groom kept telling pple I ate a lot of magnum... will pose the magnum story soon!

Anyway, congrats! Shuying and Junwei!!!

No comments: