Nuffnang Ad

Thursday, January 26, 2012

I'm now an assisted mouse clicker

I can't believe it what Mr. Lawyer asked me to do... Change the freaking bullet points' font weight!!! OMG, can't you just highlight and then change? What's so difficult? U R A LAWYER!!! U SUPPOSE TO BE SMART!!! AND I"M NOT YOUR FREAKING SECRETARY!!! It's bad enough I had to take your calls... Fine, I'm taking everybody's message anyway.

Then, I had to help him click print, shun bian jiu suan le, but aren't u over utilizing me a bit?

And and and, I'm suppose to assist and troubleshoot your problems, not to preempt your problems. You try liao cannot, then I'll help you. And not I stand there and wait for you to see if it happens.Seriously, the option is there, then it should work lah!

Lawyers!

I don't dislike this guy, I kinda pissed off at him when he did such silly things.

No comments: