Nuffnang Ad

Sunday, January 01, 2012

Happy 2012!!!

2011 had been a fabulous year for me. I did things which I never did before, I felt things I never felt before. In short, it was a really shioked roller coaster ride, with happening stuff occuring along the way.

In 2011, I...

  1. Passed my driving on the 6th attempt!!!
  2. Started a YouTube channel on beauty
  3. Joined a 5km fun run, followed by a 21km marathon, SCMS2011!!! Lost 8kg after training for SCMS2011.
  4. Had doubts about my old job, wondering if I could manage. Then I got a new job, starting in Jan 2012.
  5. Meet up with a lot of long time no see friends.
  6. Did lasik and achieved 6/6 vision!
  7. Traveled to 3 countries which I never been before, Taiwan (Taipei), Korea (Seoul) and Thailand (Hatyai).
  8. Dated 1 wrong guy, attracted 1 nice shy guy, blind date with another super shy guy, eteract with yet another self-proclaimed shy guy. What's with these shy guys??? Lol. Another thing in common for them, they were never in a relationship before.
  9. Hug more guys than I ever expected... Chippendales hotties, Abercrombie & Fitch cuties
In short, it wasn't a bad year for me, in fact I think it's the best one so far.

Let's review my targets and resolutions.
Resolutions:
  1. Exercise more. Aim to lose 10kgs.
    • I almost reached this target, just weighed myself. I'm 72kg right now. I'm pretty sure it will drop tmr morning after I digested all my dinner. :P
  2. Show more enthusaism for my job
    • I tried for my old job, it didn't work. I'm really looking forward to my new job!!!
  3. Maintain my blogs regularly
    • I think I did, I had 51 posts, which is roughly 1 post per week. That's a regular basis!!!
  4. Be less annoying and be less easily annoyed by others
    • I think I'm still annoying, in a cute way? 
  5. Show more love and less anger
    • I showed a lot of love by joking and making my friends happy. Not so much to my family.
  6. Do not over splurge
    • Failed badly, again.
  7. No more procrastination
    • Hmm.... did I procrastinate a lot? Can't remember
  8. Sleep early, by 12mn latest
    • It worked when I was jogging regularly. Now I'm back to night owl...
  9. Work faster.
    • Nah, it didn't happen. Still a slow coach.
  10. Nap less. (#^_^#)
    • Yeap, I napped less, or rather I napped for a short while. Can't do that for my new job now.
Targets:
  1. Start the Business. Reina B.
    • Hmm... it didn't work.. or rather neither any of us seemed interested in it now.
  2. Get JLPT4 or Makeup Cert
    • No money...
  3. Join min. 2 runs for 5km, or 1 run for 10km
    • Cleared this one with a 5km and 21km.
  4. HP-UX II cert
    • No time for it. -_-|||
  5. Save for rainy days
    • Did you see my new Burberry wristlet? LOL.
Now for new resolutions and targets.
Resolutions 2012
  1. Aim to reach 60kg by 31 Dec 2012. =)
    • Now I think this shouldn't be too difficult for me now, I have a new born passion for jogging. Still love my kickboxing and I'm taking belly dancing soon!!!
  2. Must show my power in new job!!! Do not be a meek anymore.
    • I really want to impress people in this new job!!! Being the only IT support staff, I hope I could value add to the company.
  3. Maintain this blog with a least a post every week.
    • My life seemed more interesting now, shouldn't a an issue.
  4. Love more, hate less
    • While I'm not exactly anti-social, I still display displeasure at some people I dislike for no reason.
  5. Be good to everyone, be thankful
    • I believed strongly in karma, so being to everybody is actually being nice to yourself. 
  6. No more new bags or shoes till it's doomed.
    • I clear my quota for next year during my hatyai trip. ^_^
  7. No more beauty products or cosmetics unless it's finished.
    • OMG, I just keep buying when the other products are seated so lonely in my cabinet.
  8. GET A BOYFRIEND!!!
    • Or rather, when is that shy friend's friend going to make a move!!!???!!!
Targets 2012


  1. Start the Business. Reina B.
    • I'm keeping this one. =) Hope it materialized.
  2. Get JLPT4 or Makeup Cert or HP-UX II cert
    • All are short term courses, shouldn't be too difficult!!!
  3. Complete 21km Sundown in 3.5hrs!!!
    • I clocked 4 hrs for SCMS2011, Sundown is at night, 3.5hrs is way too nice for myself.
  4. Save at least $100 per month for rainy days.
    • This should keep my splurging habit in check.
All right, that's all for my first 2012 post.

Happy New Year!!!

No comments: