Nuffnang Ad

Friday, February 03, 2012

OMG, I'm still at work!

Well, I didn't stay until so late. I went for gym class before coming back to office, some stuff need to wait before I can continue working.

It's my own fault really, I had put in the wrong backup tape, hence, the backup didn't start until I came to office in the morning. And since the recent backup is taking 12 hrs to complete, so here I am, waiting for it to finish and change tape.

I loved my gym class! 原来body strengthening is so fun de! And pushing your body to work so hard, I felt happy too!

Hmm.. a list of what I did today:

1) My PT went through my physical checklist, and my aim. I want to jog correctly for my 10km marathon. 90minutes to complete 10km is achievable!

Usually, for different distance, the training program is also different. I might be wrong thouugh, can't really remember the weeks for 10km and 21km.
5km - 5 weeks
10km - 8 weeks (?)
21km - 12 weeks (?)
42km - 20 weeks

Of course, the earlier the better! I'm late for my 10km...

2) Then we tried the threadmill to see how I jog. I'm jogging at around 6km/hr. My PT, Zin said my jogging method is quite ok, except that I need to lift up my knee more, so that I don't strain so much.

3) Here comes the best part, I need strength training. I laid down on the floor, with dumbells on both hands. My legs were raised 90 degrees with knees bend. There, I had to do 2 sets of 15 each of wide chest lift, straight arm lift and raise arm lift. YOu might not know what I'm talking, so I show you the pictures. (To be added)

4) Followed by squats, with the assistance of 2kg ball. Then I had to stand on one leg and lift the ball repeatedly.

5) I did 1 minute planking, almost died. Followed by crunches and leg lift 45 degrees. When I did the second planking, I had to lift one leg up, I died on the spot. ha ha.

That's all I did, but my legs are still shaking a bit lo... I just burned 600kcal.

Oh yah, for my weight, 1kg is 4500kcal. Time to stop popping bak hu rolls into my mouth. :P

No comments: