Nuffnang Ad

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

红羊咩咩, 你一路好走

First was my uncle, now an ex-colleague.

It came as a very big shock, so shocked that I was shivering for 5 mins. How could the guy who accompanied me on my first marathon training died so suddenly! Like all the people we read in the news, like my uncle!!!

He even treated us lunch when he passed his IPPT last year!!!

Why is every NSman or NSF who fainted died after that? Something must be very wrong with the way they resuscitate fainted people.

Wrong skill? Wrong pressure? Wrong medic happened to be there? Would he still die if a real doctor is there?

There are too many whys that we will not get the answers.

Hongyang, you will be missed dearly.

Thanks for the badminton game you invited me.

Thanks for the tips you taught me during the game.

Thanks for the accompany at Yishun Stadium when I did my first marathon training.

Thanks for the encouragement you had given me. Without it, I would not have completed 21km.

Thank you.

We may not see each other everyday, or talk to each other everyday, but you were a great friend, a nice colleague, and a good employee.

So long.

No comments: