Nuffnang Ad

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Busy Week

I had events to attend after work everyday since coming back from Chinese New Year break...

Monday: Coussie's 21st
Tuesday: Jamie's SS tall
Thursday: Poly Dinner
Fri: Company Dinner

Since start of 2010, my project had been very busy, recently with an issue coming up which was so critical that team lead activated a lot of help. Finally, we saw some light and solved parts of it, or at least, remove those arrows pointing at the team. I didn't help a lot, or rather didn't help at all, then kenna suaned by team lead that I helped him make coffee. -_-||| Ok... he's joking lah... Maybe he didn't want me to feel too bad either...

Today's dinner, I must say it was quite successful except that I didn't win anything though. Sitting with so many seniors and bossess and being the only girl, did feel a little out of way but, thankfully, somehow barrier between the bosses and me broke a little. A very good sign... I should stop being shy in front of them. They can't eat me up! Why so scared right? And I should just do my job well so that the fear in me will go away, no bad conscience mah, hor?

To a better and fruitful March!!!

No comments: