Nuffnang Ad

Sunday, February 07, 2010

A day where everything is so wrong...


  1. I frightened my driving instructor by almost turning into the incoming lane. The lane was empty, so I gong gong aimed for the lane.


  2. I frightened my yoga instructor when my leg flipped at his pull, which I guessed almost slapping him. Well, I could sense my face distorted into somebody else when he assisted me to do this pose. 是痛的咯!

  3. I was such a bitch. I didn't know why I said I wasn't heavy enough when I could just say I'm shy and no time commitment. I further added insult to injury when I mentioned I wasn't big enough for the cast of a mini tv series (what the director mentioned to me). I was totally behaving like those irritating sec school classmates of mine who were skinny like monkeys yet they still screamed FAT during weigh-in!!!! Gosh! I must have really annoyed them. Urgh... But maybe, I subconsciously enjoyed this brief moment of being the "小只" coz back in my world, I'm the fat one. Kaoz, such a bitch I am...totally disregard their feelings at that instant. They were so nice and friendly!!! One lady was actually a customer turned helper today itself! That's how nice they are! Maybe I'm just being over sensitive. Am I? Urgh, I hate this need for constant assurance. And I'm totally digressing for Point 3. Erica and friends, please don't take it too hard to heart. =(
Bought one top and one dress from BAB, totally loving it. LOL, I had only wanted to see the denim vest.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Finally remembered one funny stuff during work. We were discussing some random topics when it came to beer, and how they different they tasted in SG and in other countries for a local brand. So, colleague K1 mentioned he didn't understand why beer was so popular, so K2 said something very classic:

"Well, with beer, comes peanut and sex!"

K1 and K2 have same name, hence it was an inside joke one tat one was the angel and the other was the devil, especially the way they spoke. Not difficult to see who is which right?

Disclaimer: Both are very very very nice guys.

No comments: