Nuffnang Ad

Friday, March 05, 2010

Inadequate

Never felt myself so inadequately before.

When I was in primary school... I never knew what pressure is...

When I was in secondary school, I shouldered a lot of expectations which I couldn't achieve till Sec. 4

When I was in polytechnic, everything came so easily for me.

When I was in uni, I finally understand that hard work really pays off.

Now that I'm working... maybe it was a subconcious thought that I'm not meant for big things, I just couldn't wrap my head on the things I'm doing now. This is way beyond what I expect and I really doubt I could get my hands on it. This is so ironic, coz my previous job scope, I thought it was way below my level that I should have done.

Now that something bigger comes along, but I just couldn't stuff myself into it...

I need more focus...

No comments: