Nuffnang Ad

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

The Face Shop

For the longest time, I am a huge fan of TFS products. I truly love it!

There is this gel eye patch, which makes my under eyes felt really good, especially after chilling them in the fridge!!! Absolutely love them and dutifully follow the instructions, "Put them on for 30-40 mins". Although the patches were rather thick, it gave a good weight to lay on.

Until one TFS SA taught me the trick, after putting on the eyes, placed them on the cheeks, near the lips, to fully utilize the essence. The first night I tried, I fell asleep with the patches on my face.

The next morning, my cheeks felt exceptionally good, it didn't felt too taut or dry. Gel was either absorbed by the skin or evaporated in the air, I believe the former. As I peeled the patches, I found that they felt a lot thinner! Then it hit upon me, the layer of plastic had been the gel all along and I always taught it was just the texture of the patch! This horrific truth left me calculating how much essence I wasted in my previous 3 packs, as I always threw them away after the 40mins and the gel was clearly still had a lot!!!

Xim tia~~~

No comments: