Nuffnang Ad

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

How's your CNY?

Heh, slept far too late on Chu Xi, that I missed the yearly chance to play mahjong with my Daddy... Well... till next time then... Chu Yi was busy, as with the usual years, preparing and cooking for my relatives... They came pretty late this year, with the first group came at 5pm.

Oh, I had a new niece! Heh, born on Vday 0000, but my cousin poor thing la, had to stay in hospital for three days...

Chu Er went 2 places visiting, saw the same group of relatives plus a few meet yearly ones... Well... Stick close to the usual clique and crapped the night. Before we went round 2 visiting, we watched the Percy Jackson movie. Min kept insisting a lot of the parts were copied from Harry Potter, I would say many ideas are similar, but not exactly copied.

Must say had pretty good luck at poker and mahjong, heh.... Won when I least expected. Played a game just now with Jia, mum and her friend. I only won three times, yet I was the biggest winner. At my biggest win, which I was waiting to pon a Bai Ban or normal Three Circles. Bai Ban hadn't appeared at all and Three Circles left 2. Thinking that I wouldn't win, I acted and I was revealing the tile slowly, so when I reached for it, sneaking a peek as I moved my thumb up. I was just trying to be drama-mama but least I expect, I got a Bai Ban and this increase my fold!!! I won and it was a full fold (man tai) lor, so darn adrenalin rush for me. I think this made up for my almost win at 4D, I bought 2628, it opened 2528 as starter on Sat lor. Sianz wor.

Por Bee more luck leh!

No comments: