Nuffnang Ad

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

As usual, embarassing things just happened to me

New PM came, so when Boss was telling us to gather for an intro, I was drinking water and so, a few drops dripped off my lips and I used the back of my hands to rub them off. Then, the new PM chose this moment to intro himself to me first (I was on his right, so naturally, right to left) and extended his handshake. I quickly rubbed my hand dry using my sweater then offer my handshake too. I saw my Boss stole a smile. So paiseh... never had I once behaved properly in front of him.

When I was signing out the passes after work, one of the young boys guarding the post shouted out my name, with the other name shouting "You sure anot?" The former shouted "Of course, I saw her IC!" and they proceeded to sing "是不是这样的夜晚你才会这样的想起我"。I wasn't sure if my colleagues in the car heard them or not, if they did, very paiseh lor. Paiseh coz those hot-blooded males were teasing someone with boobs. Really wanted to show them the finger but I couldn't, all I could do was show them the darn black face when we drove out the gate.

Seriously...

No comments: