Nuffnang Ad

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Interaction Dinner

So... had this dinner last Thursday. Food was nice, games so-so, gifts not bad.

I was called up to play a game when I had to dress up a guy as bikini babe. There were a total of 4 guys fighting for the "Bikini Babe" title. In such games, balloons are an inevitable. So I volunteered to blow the balloons, and the first one, I gave a moderate size, and my dress-up guy enlightened me that in such games, the bigger the better. So the other one was humongous. But I couldn't untie the knot of the first one, so he had unbalance "boobs". There were two paper plates which we attached as the bikini, and then I stuffed a lot of toilet papers in the small "boob".

When the MC asked, how come he had 2 boobs size, this is what I answered:

"Coz he only had money to do one side, so the other side had to wait! That's why put toilet paper to balance."

The crowd laughed.

Oh, I also nicknamed my dress-up guy as "Wonder Woman". "Wonder Girl" would have been more trendy hor...

No comments: