Nuffnang Ad

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Terrible interview...Terrible week...

I went to an interview this morning to realize I'm not going to the one I want! From a normal Engineer, suddenly become System Safety Engineer... and from the job scope the SE told me, one little mistake and it could be hazardous! Like vehicle blown up and kill people! Wah lau....
My convocation... Very happening, but I think my parents left a bit too early, only took one photo shoot. I wanted to bring them to try the food, but ended up like they didn't do anything and then they left. Mum's shoes broke on the way, Dad was in the toilet when I was on stage, food sucks, camera spoilt. Everything so wrong!
Jamie also broke her front tooth after being knocked down by her clumsy friend. A big chip somemore! Her teeth wasn't very strong in the first place already.... Haiz...
More job hunt!

No comments: