Nuffnang Ad

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Clean clean clean

Every Wednesday, I will bring Jamie to school and then I return to my bed once I returned. Depends on the situation, sometimes I will use the computer for an hour or two before I go back to my dreamland.

Not this morning. For the n+1 time, I was cleaning my room again. You may wonder, or screaming inside yourself, "Your room is so bloody clean already, still clean?" Bo pian... My dressing table was infested with ants because of an unseen dead insect which was beyond recognition. So I clean lor... and while I clean, I decide to do some packing also and that leaded me to entering numerous times in Jia's room to get some stuffs which she complained to me I was very disruptive to her sleep.

After a nap + lunch break, I went to clean the art section (a small area which we dedicated to art & craft stuffs like drawing paper, construction paper, paintbrushes tc) because I was looking for something. Then after being a temp handyman fixing the skin of the study table (table old liao, waspeeling), I wiped the surface on the way.

Jia was very very very disturbed by my obsessive cleaning the whole day, even though it took me out of my couch potato state (with pc). Well, when the mood starts, is hard to stop for me. She was most annoyed when I was doing worksheet filing for Jamie (yes, I'm becoming a slave to her liao), not because Jamie didn't do it herself, but because I was not helping Jia with any of her things. :P

Yes, look a little bias but then... she hasn't had much stuffs to clear anyway.

I am really obsessed with cleaning, after watching TV shows, I would start to vacuum at 9pm and it took me 45 minutes. Then I would mop the floor for 15 minutes and then watched the 10pm show and then try to mop the floor at every commercial interval. Usually I mop the kitchen last when the shows end. It would be 11.30pm before I bath. Despite doing all these at such late timings, I rather enjoyed the clean clean house after my hard work. I think, somehow, this is a subconcious effort to compensate my presence at home.

Make myself useful mah!

No comments: