Nuffnang Ad

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

The League of Extraordinary Spectacle Girls

As much as we nagged nagged nagged about do not read in dim light, do not sit near the TV, do not lie down and read books, Jamie finally joined us in this league with a degree power of 1.75 each.

都跟你讲不要读 harry potter 了!

I realized I commanded much authority over her, one word from me and she will go scrambling to do whatever I told her to. Despite so much nagging and scoldings, she still has full of love for me instead of hate, ha ha.

I think we 3 sisters shared a miraculous relationship. Jia pissed me, I pissed Jamie, Jamie pissed Jia, but on second thought, Jamie and I pretty much hold hands together and pissed Jia most of the time. Nevertheless, we three are bonded, in any kind way.

Jamie is very blur, more blur than me. Her subtraction problem ended as addition, so I was telling her that logically, no subtraction problem will have an answer bigger than the number given in the problem.

“那里有东西越减号码越大的?” I said.

Jia quipped in, “你咯!”

Win liao lor... I know my diet attempts just pack in the pounds instead of taking away.

No comments: