Nuffnang Ad

Monday, July 21, 2008

Mahjong Madness

Wah ha ha ha! I won a total of $24++ on Saturday night! Damn shiok! It was such an adrenalin rush game that I jumped in joy when I won a game with "花上" coz the tile was the last already! Heng to the max lor! Jia gave me a cold by reminding me not to break the floor.
Sunday we played mahjong again, although I didn't win, it was a small lost, $2.40, about 10% of my winnings. Ha.... Sub Sub Suey lah! :P
Went to buy 汤圆 from the neighbourhood mart on Thursday, and the fridge was horribly smelly! I told the auntie about it and Mum seemed to be amused that I told the auntie about her smelly fridge. What's wrong? Smelly mah, should tell so that she could rectify the problem right? I was pretty worried that 汤圆 would be smelly too.
It's convocation this week, and I am still jobless. Haiz...
P/S: Kenny Sia Blog Plug linked to this A-List Anonymous Celebrity. After I read, she revelaled about partying her birthday until 5am this morning, and from what I analysed from her blog, she seemed to be a party siao girl. So I had a rough idea of who she is and checked on IMDB on this really young superstar's birthday and I got it right! Pretty much obvious who she is actually. Check here

No comments: