Nuffnang Ad

Sunday, September 03, 2006

Woohoo!

Wa sai, just finished cleaning the dust on my PC system, today cleared the dust on my blog. Ha ha, too long didn't blog liao...
Jia and I went to Comex on Friday, walked until my legs trembled lor! We bought some new items for our beloved PC system, now it looks so stylish.
  • A new 17" LCD monitor. We are already very lagged, people now buy 19".
  • Wireless keyboard and mouse. No more hassle of long wires. Yeah!
  • 28 watts speakers. The music bass is so clear that you just feel like dancing to any music. =)

I got a webcam and head phones for free! Can webchat le... =D

But then, my monitor had one dead pixel, think they got to replace 1-for-1 for me. Sianz, I stayed up until 4 am (Played mahjong until 2 plus, hee hee) to tie wires and make the table neat leh...

As usual, cleaniness and neatness freak.

No comments: