Nuffnang Ad

Sunday, September 10, 2006

Busy

I know I hardly update my blog entries nowadays, and thus many of you couldn't get a good hearty laugh these few weeks. Been really busy, but also dunno with what, just felt that my time is not enough.
Travelling to school everyday is a HUGE torture. 1.5 hours is no joke, even though I had experience before. However, unlike work, school totally left me with no air to breathe, time is just not enough.
I screwed myself very badly by giving up my room, sianz... then JT and LY had wanna help to get a room for me, so when Roomie (Ex roomie now) got a room, I told her to reject, in case JT found a room for me. In the end, neither here and there, not only JT had to sought many people's help and this had been going for a long time, but I didn't hear any news from her. Felt really bad to trouble her to trouble so many people all because of me. Should have asked Roomie to get the room and be more hard hearted to ask her to move. Then I can take back my own room and gather with my OG every week, :( Missed the steamboat with them today, :(
Anyway, 2 good news:
1. We finally had a proper family photo!!! Taken on Jamie's birthday 2 weeks ago. There was a previous attempt on my 21st birthday, about 2 years ago, but Jia and me made Minmin cried coz we hurt her. Try being the meat between 2 breads, tell me u cry or not?!? Ha ha ha. Think got other family photos, but don't seem to recall leh.

2. I joined NTU Astronomical Club, as Publicity Main Comm, gonna do a lot of designs for now. Time to pick up my paintbrush again. Almost forgot how to draw and remember how I love to draw and design till I see my primary and secondary arts portfolio. I got good grades leh! Check this poster I did for NTUAS, not exactly hand drawn, but still, need some creativity to design right? Ha ha ha.

3. My blog is gonna be 1 year old! On 12th September, so please wish my blog "Happy Birthday!"

1 BIG BAD announcement!

I have 2 quizzes falling on the same day. Wish me luck! :(

I try to update every week from now, actually got a lot of funny things, but by Sunday, I would have forgotten about them. Memory allocation is lousy.

No comments: