Nuffnang Ad

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Singapore Idol 2006

Woo Hoo, Hady won. Although 老人家 (me) didn't follow this already cool down mania (or becoz I didn't join in the fun so it appears cold to me???), Jon left a deeper impression in me coz he has really outstanding vocal among those freaks. I don't know about Hady, since I only saw the first episode which Jon was in.
Long story short, the Malay Kampung won the fight against 华人村, yet AGAIN! Is this a curse? Or a gimmick done by the producers? Even the 3rd last standing was a lady (Oli and Jasmine). Smell fishy to me, but nonetheless, since I am so free (no mood to study yet), let me bring u the similarities among these 4 Idols!


  1. Taufik's and Hady's eyes are bigger than Sly's and Jon's. (Can see Sly gek his eyes big big?) We always say, "眼睛是灵魂之窗 (Eyes are windows to the souls)", with eyes as small as slits, it's no wonder Sly and Jon can't get any souls to support them.
  2. Realise how thin Sly and Jon are? While Taufik and Hady looks so plump and healthy? Forget about 白白胖胖, we now in the era of "Black Prince Charmings".
  3. Long hair is no longer appealing, cut ur hairs, boys!
  4. Taufik and Hady have healthy and clean-cut image, and tinge of pop idol 气质, Jon is very classical charismatic and gentleman-ly, Sly... one word: BENG. Anyway, in short, Sly and Jon not pop enough. (I wonder if Jon will goes into romantic songs when he released albums, he kinda had that 风度翩翩,yet 悲情苦男子 look, top it off with his thin frame, like never eat for love like that)
  5. Can't judge much for their vocals, since I didn't follow the season, but one word for sure, Sly sucks BIG TIME! I regret supporting him last time. He's not getting the right attention and package. I pity him now. (Damn, his song 降龙十八掌 is ringing in my ears.)

With only heads for reference, that's about all I can compare. As for difference, I think is their names only lor. Frankly speaking, they look so cloned.

No comments: