Nuffnang Ad

Friday, September 22, 2006

Sianz...

Wah, my arms ached so much today that I can't bend too much, can't believe throwing darts can cause such strenuous impact hor...
Until now, still hasn't done much revision, getting friends to study together, at least that will get my butt moving, if not, I 100% chop won't study de...
Jamie spilled some Milo on my notes just now, wah, I went berserk... but heng I had just placed my circuit board up to the shelf, if not also kanna, then I would become psychopatic, coz I spent a lot of time redo my circuit, spoil it means end of the world loh...
Went for FOC-Gl interview again, =), GL again next year, hee hee hee. KY so funny, today she was present when I asked SH whether she was going for the FOC interview, and she replied she was going to be programmer. Then, when we were at hall, KY asked me SH's progarmming skills very strong ar, go and interview for programmer. LOL, she mistook the FOC programmers as computer programmer.
I really ought to be studying, and not blogging... :P Haiz.. kept procrastinating... If not wanna wait for a "good time" to study...
Grr... Bug me to study leh!

No comments: