Nuffnang Ad

Sunday, September 17, 2006

Busy busy busy

Oh man... I'm dying already lah. Spent 5 hours connecting the dreadful PCB, in the end still had so many problems. The best way was to redo everything, bo bian, error checking would take more than 5 hours, and I only attend lab once a week, not enough time for me to troubleshoot. Luckily, my project partner (PP) so nice, helped me with the labels and stuffs, so all I need is to see and then connect from the layout. It would be much easier than I do it myself since I could hardly understand the project (The lecture would be useless so I had skipped). PP was very "scheming" for a good cause, I think he gek siao want to do hardware, was to do everything nice nice for me, so I don't have to crack my brain too much. Maybe he was scared and afraid I would screw his grades for this, mu ha ha ha. Neh... I shouln't think bad abut him, he's a nice ah beng. =D
I realised my long forgotten cute magnetic calendar, was being "updated", despite the fact that I had no time to look at it anymore. I just so happened to take a look just now, and saw that the "day" was at the correct day, that was Sat, 16th. I think Jamie had fun helping out herself with the calendar. =) That little brat, ha ha... Jia told me she was dancing to Pink's song while wearing the headphone, and she didn't even realise Jia was peeking from behind. Funny gal... if only she would put as much effort for her studies... -_-"
Screw my school, 2 hours for exams. I was telling my "boss" about my exams and also the shortened duration, she was from my Uni also, and she asked why didn't anyone of us wrote a petition? It struck me real hard, "Yah har, why we didnt do that?" Unlike the increase of school fees, where SU made a lot of noise, this time round, it seems like everyone accepted the fate. Maybe because the people in SU are mostly non-engineering students, so they don't see the big hoohaa about the 30 minutes. Wah liew... Then we engineering students also too busy to bother with strike/petition, we just wanna clear pass! See, everyone for themselves...
I am super duper busy, but yet I don't see stuffs get going (Did I mention this before?) Been sleeping for about 4 hrs the past one week, and a drastic lost of 2 kgs, but then everything came bacl after a 8 hrs sleep and nice breakfast and dinner. Damn... so fast... Starting my partial study routine from today (Sun), really have a lot to catch up, so I guess I would be blogging lesser than before le... Sob sob, don't miss me k? I'll update if I have anything interesting... Most likely will be during my study break which will start on 25th. Even before that, I already have appointments. =)
22/9: Steamboat with Nastro commmittee
24/9: Go club with PZ, her bf is performing there.
25/9: Might be gg out with DL, TBC, =P I want to watch movie!!!
Shall try to complete revision for one module everyday. That's like completing 6 tutorials. Time for revision in total:
(7 modules x 7 weeks of materials x 2 hours every week) + (6 tutorials x 2 hours to complete) = 110 hrs
Hmm... recess week = 9 days = 216hours
Excess hours: 216 - 110 - 81 (sleep and bath) = 25 hrs
That's like almost 8 hours for each appointment, should be okay lah hor... *sheepish smile...
Time to ZZZ, have to get up at 8am to go eat my favourite breakfast! =D
Really lame joke from my Prof: An elephant shitted on a spider, so how many legs did Spidey use to crawl out from the pile of shit? 5, 6, 7 or 8?
Answer reveal on next entry. =D

No comments: