Nuffnang Ad

Monday, September 25, 2006

Wham... Bang... Snore...

Crap, this one weak break is meant for me to study one right, but until now, I just mo-mo the notes for self appease: that at least I had touched the lectures notes mah. 6 more days to go before heading for my first man-hole: quiz. -_-"
Went to troubleshoot Jia's workplace today, biangz... I am so not into the situation, took me half day to realise the whole thing on the softwares and the hardwares. Anyway, the Boss also wanna atas but cannot atas lah, office so small, only 2 PC, no need so high end lah... He had so many things to ask me, hello, I'm not totally expert...Phew, I wasn't very sure I could get things going, plus the Boss asked me so many technical questions, I had to mo-mo last minute and then get myself familiarise and tadah!!! I've got answers. Still had the tech bug inside me to figure the whole stituation, heng ar... and doing this had given me a lot of exposures. Things I learnt today:
  • Backup the mails in Outlook and Outlook Express: no need to cry over lost emails and contacts, and doing the manual way of backing up (save 1 by 1)
  • Know how to set up those multifunctions kind of printer-scanner-fax devices: Their telephone cables so atas, must be 2 copper conductors and not 4 we had in out usual telephones.
  • Winfax: a magic that converts ur fax to email and email to fax. 神奇!

I had thought that I would complete the whole troubleshooting in half a day, but alas, I went on to do extra stuffs like installing free anti virus, upgrade the Acrobat Reader, share network, clean his inbox, install printers, and fix his DVD rom (no results yet, will get Jia to bring the cleaning disc tmr). If external vendors had all this, they could have easily charge up to $300 liao, I wonder how much the Boss is paying me (hope he's not thinking of paying me with that tabao "fish lie bee hoon"). Anyway, I "borrowed" his Office 2003, but forgot his ID key. -___-"

Super tired right now, went to meet PZ just now to get my camera back from her. Had went to support her BF, who was working as a PT DJ, on Sun night. Had sent me back at ard 1.30am last night. After some mo-mo bathing and online, KO at 3am, but I freaky woke up at 6.30am to follow Jia. Had a coffee to perk me up, but effect lost at around 3pm, coz hungry already... Play reversi until I dozed off lor (Boss not around, so hogged his PC to play, :P)

The 2-3 kgs I put up on Fri's steamboat had disappeared. Oh man, so drastic gain and loss of weight, I think my skin getting very saggy, I could feel it on my eyelids already leh! =O How how how??? I'm so afraid of being old liao...

Been so busy meeting up, that I had to postpone the one with DL's for today (Sorry Gal, will make it up to u). KY also chup ji kar a bit, coz she happened to be in Yishun, so I tot I could get her to accompany me while I wait for PZ. She even had wanted to go Sakae to eat, but she turned up as late as PZ, in the end, we just chit chat (I was looking so stoned and my brain so dysfunctional already) only. Like that also happy har? LOL.

Tonight no need sleep again lah, must at least finish one tutorial! Will I lose a lot of weight this way har? Then doesn't it mean I will get wrinkled skin! Eww... dun wan dun wan *Shake head shake head shake head*

No comments: